IMPORTANT P.O. INFO:
P.O.s made out to CalSAVE will be returned for correction.
Make P.O. payable to:
Mackin Educational Resources
3505 County Road 42 West
Burnsville, MN 55306
Fax PO to CalSAVE: (866) 488-3729
Please include your email address on your cover sheet! We will email you confirmation that we received it.
Mackin Educational Resources provides high quality library and classroom materials to PK-12 schools and public libraries around the world, including books, ebooks, DVDs, audiobooks, educational software, online databases and more. Our online catalog of over 2,000,000 items is online at
Products/Service offered: As a distributor for the leading educational publisher’s we offer the newest and most progressive ebooks, databases and online learning resources available. AEPA members receive the following discounts and benefits:
- One source ordering of 30,000+ ebooks and 30+ databases from leading educational publishers; most with unlimited, simultaneous access.
- Free Mackin VIATM account featuring one-login access to all your ebooks and online databases and complete administrative reporting tools, advanced searching, individual student backpacks for saving titles, and more!
- Additional 3% discount from ebook prices on Mackin.com
- Complete ebook MARC records for your circulation system
- Mackin consultant assigned to your state to provide training and assistance
How you tell buyers about pricing is up to you. However, you must provide some method for buyers to get pricing information. At your option, you may a) create a CalSAVE page with pricing, b) link to a PDF or spreadsheet with pricing, c) refer buyers to your own site, where you control access to pricing, d) create a punchout catalog with CalSAVE, e) refer buyers to a company representative for pricing quotes and follow-up.
For pricing, refer to our website - www.mackin.com. CalSAVE members will receive 3% off the online catalog prices for Ebooks.
Based on your agreement with CalSAVE, you must provide ordering instructions, including information and fax numbers about where purchase orders should be delivered or faxed, and what information must accompany any orders.
Visit our easy-to-use website at www.mackin.com to browse our database and prepare a list for ordering. When your list is finalized, you can either:
- Submit your order on our website;
- Email an electronic file to Mackin@mackin.com – word, excel or PDF documents;
- Fax your title list to 800-369-5490;
- Mail in a list you’ve created to the address above;
Please include Contract Code AEPACA/Mobile Resources to receive your additional discount.
Company Name: Mackin Educational Resources
Contract Manager: Lynn Bendt
Address: 3505 County Road 42 West, Burnsville, MN 55306
California Sales Contact: Todd Blackmoore
Address: Roseville, CA
Click here to download the CalSAVE/Mackin bid (PDF 147 K)
(Get the free Adobe Reader here)
Extension of Agreement:
Click here to view Mackin's Contract Extension Agreement.